The Wildlife Damage Inspection Handbook 3rd edition
By Stephen M. Vantassel
It’s been about 11 years since the 2nd edition but the Wildlife Damage Inspection Handbook 3rd edition is finally available in print and digital editions.
This text has been thoroughly revised and expanded, consisting of 180 pages and almost 500 images. Unlike the previous edition it is printed in full color and is perfect bound.
- Risks, physical, biological, legal
- Phone and On-site inspections
- Identification by scat, hair, bone, & eye shine
- Predator Damage identification
- Species-focused chapters on over 25 common nuisance wildlife species in the U.S.
Stop wondering what is causing the problem. Know what is causing the damage. Stop guessing and setting traps in the hope you catch the “guilty animal”. Don’t waste any more time trying to rid the property of the wrong animal, assuming that an animal actually is causing the problem.
- Pest Control Technology Magazine : http://www.pctonline.com/Wildlife-Damage-Inspection-Handbook.aspx
- Josh McCloud of HoldFast Enviro Pest Solutions, Galena, IL: “It’s an awesome book. I’m glad I bought it.”
Get Your Copy Today
Send questions to the author Stephenvantassel(at)hotmail.com
Dealer Inquires welcomed