The Wildlife Damage Inspection Handbook 3rd edition
By Stephen M. Vantassel
It’s been about 11 years since the 2nd edition but the 3rd is finally available in print and digital editions.
This text has been thoroughly revised and expanded, consisting of 180 pages and almost 500 images. Unlike the previous edition it is printed in full color and is perfect bound.
- Risks, physical, biological, legal
- Phone and On-site inspections
- Identification by scat, hair, bone, & eye shine
- Predator Damage identification
- Species-focused chapters on over 25 common nuisance wildlife species in the U.S.
Stop wondering what is causing the problem. Know what is causing. Don’t waste any more time trying to rid the property of the wrong animal.
- Pest Control Technology Magazine : http://www.pctonline.com/Wildlife-Damage-Inspection-Handbook.aspx
- Josh McCloud of HoldFast Enviro Pest Solutions, Galena, IL: “It’s an awesome book. I’m glad I bought it.”
Get Your Copy Today
Print copies $80.00 ppd priority mail to continental U. S. You can buy now via PayPal
Send questions to the author Stephenvantassel(at)hotmail.com
Dealer Inquires welcomed
Resellers of the Wildlife Damage Inspection Handbook, 3rd edition
Wildlife Control Supplies, LLC
National Pest Management Association’s Bug Store