The Wildlife Damage Inspection Handbook 3rd edition
By Stephen M. Vantassel, CWCP, ACE
It’s been about 11 years since the 2nd edition but the Wildlife Damage Inspection Handbook 3rd edition is finally available in print and digital editions.
This text has been thoroughly revised and expanded, consisting of 180 pages and almost 500 images. Unlike the previous edition it is printed in full color and is perfect bound.
- Risks, physical, biological, legal
- Phone and On-site inspections
- Identification by scat, hair, bone, & eye shine
- Predator Damage identification
- Species-focused chapters on over 25 common nuisance wildlife species in the U.S.
Stop wondering what is causing the problem. Know what is causing the damage. Stop guessing and setting traps in the hope you catch the “guilty animal”. Don’t waste any more time trying to rid the property of the wrong animal, assuming that an animal actually is causing the problem.
Reviews & Reader Comments
- Pest Control Technology Magazine : http://www.pctonline.com/Wildlife-Damage-Inspection-Handbook.aspx
- Josh McCloud of HoldFast Enviro Pest Solutions, Galena, IL: “It’s an awesome book. I’m glad I bought it.”
- Stephen Vantassel’s reference guides are a must-have for anyone involved with nuisance wildlife management whether just starting out or for those that have been involved with the industry for many years. For those less experienced the guides bring together a wealth of information including everything from hands-on trapping techniques, wildlife biology and diseases, working safely, business and even the ethics involved with wildlife management. For the experienced trapper Stephen’s guides provide a ready reference to keep a business thriving and professional. Stephen’s guides should be part of every nuisance wildlife professional’s library.Again Stephen, many thanks for the help with the process. I am sure it will prove to be well worth the effort since one of my goals even at the tender age of 60 is to keep getting better.
Have a great Christmas!
Dale R Hodgson, BCE
Regional Technical Manager
Rose Pest Solutions
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Get Your Copy Today
Want to Learn More?
Send questions to the author wildlifecontrolconsultant(at)gmail.com
Dealer Inquires welcomed (must purchase at least 10 books).Stephen M. Vantassel, CWCP, ACE, is the owner of Wildlife Control Consultant, LLC. He helps people restore their balance with nature through publishing, training, consulting, and the internet. He has published numerous articles in trade and academic publications (http://kingsdivinity.academia.edu/StephenMVantassel) along with several books (https://wildlifecontrolconsultant.com/store-2/). Listen to his podcast at PestGeek Podcast (https://pestgeekpodcast.com/). He is a sought after speaker and trainer. If you would like to have Stephen speak at your event or use his consultation services, send an e-mail to email@example.com. Copyright All postings are the property of Stephen M. Vantassel and Wildlife Control Consultant, LLC. Text (not images) may be reprinted in non-profit publications provided that the author and website URL is included. If images wish to be used, explicit and written permission must be obtained from Wildlife Control Consultant, LLC.